DOMEKT R 190 V a quiet and economical solution for a small apartment2020-05-22
As the popularity of small residential apartments is growing in the construction market, we have created a suitable ventilation unit with recuperation DOMEKT R 190 V. This particular unit is a modification of one of the best sellers in the Scandinavian market DOMEKT R 200 V. It was adapted for ventilation of smaller apartments.
When designing this ventilation unit, the most important task for the engineers was to fit it in the kitchen cabinet. The kitchen spaces are small and it is a pity to use cabinet space for other appliances, so the solution was to connect the kitchen hood directly to the ventilation unit. The ventilation unit is installed in the least used space – above the kitchen stove. When the unit is covered with a furniture panel, it smoothly merges with the kitchen interior.
Main advantages of DOMEKT R 190 V:
- Capacity – 183 m3/h.
- One of the most compact in the entire ventilation market: depth – 32.5 cm, width – 60 cm.
- Efficient non-freezing rotary heat exchanger, especially suitable for the climate conditions of the Nordic countries.
- Integrated control automation.
- Integration into the kitchen furniture is possible.
- Connects directly to the KOMFOVENT hood.
In small apartments, the spaces are arranged in a compact way, so the odors quickly spread throughout the apartment during cooking. The additional connection to the kitchen hood at the bottom of the DOMEKT R 190 V extends the purpose of the air handling unit. Direct connection of the air handling unit to the KOMFOVENT kitchen hood improves air circulation during cooking and significantly reduces the odors spreading in the apartment.
The ventilation unit with integrated kitchen hood serves 2 functions:
- Ventilates the premises. It provides clean air, removes impure air, and recovers the heat.
- Removes vapors generated during cooking from the stove and maintains indoor air balance. When the kitchen hood is switched on, the unit automatically increases the supply of air to the premises and decreases the amount of air exhausted from the premises.